Ph.D. University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Racial and ethnic identity
- Social inequality
- Social demography
- SOCI 205 Introduction to Sociology
- SOCI 317 Racial and Ethnic Relations
- SOCI 217 Introduction to Race and Ethnicity
- SOCI 667 Seminar in Race & Ethnicity (Graduate level)
- SOCI 685 Master’s Paper Seminar
“Measuring the Diverging Components of Race in a Multiracial America” Conference page
- Campbell, Mary E. and Molly A. Martin. Available online August 11, 2015. “Race, Immigration and Exogamy among the Native Born: Variation across Communities.” Sociology of Race and Ethnicity. http://sre.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/08/10/2332649215598786.full.pdf+html
- Herman, Melissa and Mary E. Campbell. 2012. “I Wouldn’t But You Can: Attitudes Toward Interracial Relationships.” Social Science Research 41(2):343-58.
- Campbell, Mary E. and Lisa Troyer. 2011. “Further Data on Misclassification: A Reply to Cheng and Powell.”American Sociological Review 76(2): 356-64.
- Campbell, Mary E. and Melissa Herman. 2010. “Politics and Policies: Attitudes Toward Multiracial People and Political Candidates.” Ethnic and Racial Studies 33(9): 1511-36.
- Campbell, Mary E. 2009. “Multiracial Groups and Educational Inequality: A Rainbow or a Divide?” Social Problems56(3): 425-46.