Ph.D. Washington State University
- Small Groups
- Social Psychology
- SOCI 205 – Introductory Sociology
- SOCI 207 – Gender and Society
- SOCI 411 – Social Psychology
- SOCI 411H – Honors Social Psychology
- SOCI 627 – Social Psychology (Graduate Level)
- 2009. Jane Sell and Kathy J. Kuipers “A Structural Social Psychological Perspective on Gender Differences in Cooperation.” SexRoles. 317-324.
- 2009. Jane Sell and Tony P. Love “Common Fate, Crisis and Cooperation in Social Dilemmas.” Pp. 53-80 Advances in Group Processes: Altruism and Prosocial Behavior in Groups 26, Shane Thye and Edward J. Lawler (eds.) Emerald Publishing.
- 2008. Jane Sell “Introduction to Deception Debate.” Social Psychology Quarterly.71: 213-214