Ph.D. Texas A&M University
- Social Inequality
- Sociology of Music
- SOCI 220 – Methods of Social Research
- SOCI 420 – Advanced Methods of Social Research
- Waren, Warren. 2013. “Houston’s Emerging Exposure Between African Americans and Whites: Evidence of Spatial Assimilation or Place Stratification?” Population, Space and Place, DOI: 10.1002/psp.1753.
- Waren, Warren and Heili Pals. 2013. “Comparing Characteristics of Voluntarily Childless Men and Women.” Journal of Population Research, DOI 10.1007/s12546-012-9103-8.
- Waren, Warren. 2012. “Theories of the Singing Revolution: An Historical Analysis of the Role of Music in the Estonian Independence Movement.” International Review of the Aesthetics and Sociology of Music 43(2): 439-451.
- Waren, Warren. 2011. “Using Monopoly to Introduce Concepts of Race and Ethnic Relations.” Journal of Effective Teaching 11(1): 28-35.